To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication to us with all of the following information in it, using this format:
1. Include a statement telling us that you have found a photo or video which you believe infringes your copyright (for example, "I hereby confirm that I believe the photo/video identified below infringes my copyright").
2. Tell us which country your copyright applies to.
3. Tell us the title and the full URL for its page.
4. Explain to us in what way that photo/video infringes your copyright (e.g. the sound is copied, the entire photo/video is a copy of an original work made by you, etc.)
5. Identify the type and details (e.g. title, publisher, dates, etc.) of the copyright work which you own the rights to and which you believe has been infringed. If this information is available on the Internet, it is helpful to send us a link.
6. Provide us with your contact information so that we can get in touch with you (email address is preferred).
7. Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted work described above is not authorised by the copyright owner (or by a third party who is legally entitled to do so on behalf of the copyright owner) and is not otherwise permitted by law."
8. Sign the notice. If you are providing notice by email, a scanned physical signature or a valid electronic signature will be accepted.
9. Send the notice, in writing, to the following address:
Attn: Copyright Infringement Notification
Make sure you know whether the content that you have seen on this site infringes your copyright. If you are not sure what your rights are, or whether your copyright has been infringed, you should check with a legal adviser first. Be aware that there may be adverse legal consequences in your country if you make a false or bad faith allegation of copyright infringement by using this process.